I WANT TO COME SECURE MY PLACE!
Please choose a room below and I’ll get back to you with the next step!
A bit about our accomodation:
Ram Bhawan Residency is a part of Kautiliya Society, an NGO that works to preserve heritage buildings in Varanasi. We understand that the standard is a little lower than what most people expect from a Yoga retreat (this is why we are calling it an experience!).
We have chosen Ram Bhawan Residency because we honestly believe that it is one of the most beautiful, authentic places that is an oasis in a busy city. Please have a little watch of Vrinda Dar of Ram Bhaman/Kauilya Society, sharing about this wonderful place.
Any experienced traveller in India has tales of wildly horrible guesthouses, cheating owners and being ripped off. We know the owners of Ram Bhawan and we trust them completely.
We want to give you the most authentic, and yet SAFE experience, and we truly believe that Ram Bhawan is that place. A hub for social activists and artists and musicians, and a place we know we won’t be cheated.
We have space for a total of 10 participants.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE:
* 4 Nights and 5 days at Ram Bhawan Residency overlooking the Ganges River in a heritage architecture home.
* All meals; Vegetarian Thali style, and a few special outings to some of the best places to eat.
* Twice daily Christ Centered ‘Bhakti’ Yoga flows (some on a house boat on the Ganges River!)
* Teachings on traditional Yogic and Indian Philosophy and where we can find commonality, beauty and difference.
*Sharing Circles and guided meditations, prayer circles, to check in with our hearts and how we are doing
* Yeshu Bhajans (Christ Kirtan)
*Visit to Mother Theresa home and other projects working with the poor in the city
* Guided walking tours of the city
* Shopping tour for sari’s, Kurta’s for the men (oh yes!) , handicrafts, fabrics and gifts
* Sunrise boat ride on the Ganges
* Ganga Arti at Main Ghat and Assi Ghat
* All the other things that we can scheme up between now and then.
* If you are an existing Yoga teacher, this experience counts towards Continuing education credits with the Yoga Alliance in Yogic Philosophy
WHAT DOES IT NOT INCLUDE:
* Return Taxi to the airport of train station.
* Any cafe items from Filo Cafe on the rooftop!
* any extra outings you may take apart from the group.
PLEASE CHOOSE A ROOM BELOW